Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Activities Session 2016-2017
- i. Academic Audit has been done by the institution regarding unit test yearly and pre-final examination as well as completion of syllabus.
- ii. Every department of college has been created 6th unit to enhance creativity and power of expression of students.
- iii. College has been started digital literacy for academic and non-academic staff and college staff next year we are planning to extend this programme for students.
- iv. College has been introduced “One Students-One Plant Planning” to address environment issues and make them aware with problem of global warming.
- v. College has been also stared free PSC coaching classes for students to prepare them for competitive examination.
- vi. In each class one student has been appointed as energy monitor to reduce unnecessary use of electricity.
- vii. Departments seminars, study tour has been organized by Hindi, Sociology, History, Political Science, English, Commerce, Physics and Botany departments.
- viii. National anthem and college song has been sung by all staff and college students to pay tribute to freedom fighter and to increase harmony.